Tuesday 18 March 2014

Analyst Post.

Hello, I'm Rosana, and this week I have the analyst's role. I know that the same sentence isn't important, but I would like to remember that the analyst's role consist in evaluate the work of the group.

The first thing that I would like to say is that, this week, the group have been working very hard and that I'm pleased with them. I could say a lot of thing about this task, but I must answer the questions, so here goes!

In order to the first question, I want to say that the best part of the activity has been show you our way to understand that the text books are not the only way for teaching and, of course, they aren't the best way to teach children. I passed a long time thinking on what we wanted to represent, because for we, is very important that the people know that children need different ways to learn. On the other hand, I strongly believe that the worse part of the activity was when we showed our comic to Linda and she said us that we had to do the comics in a online program, the comic had to be 2.0. Then, we had to change them and the work was very hard, but I finally get it.

With this task, we have learned that not only the text books are important, but there are a lot of resources which teach children in a better ways. So, they can learn by discovery. Besides, we must improve the time that we spent thinking about what we want to present, to do, to say; because we pass a long time with it. Possibly, it's the reason we are so slow to accomplish tasks.

To sum up, for the next week we should conserve all the knowledges learned until now and, of course, we must continue working hard, more each day, because it's the most important for do a good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment